CCCM is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management, risk management, corporate control and investment in the United States. By earning CCCM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the corporate control body of knowledge, obtained the skills of corporate control, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CCCM designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in risk management.
CCCM Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CCCM exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CCCM Recertification
Once you have passed the CCCM exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in corporate control practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your corporate control knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CCCM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related area (internal control, fraud, corporate control, internal audit…).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of risk management approved training.
The CCCM (Certified Corporate Control Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 multiple-choice questions examinations. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Corporate Control Strategies
- Internal Control Framework and Control Models
- Best Practices in Internal Control
- Corporate Fraud
- Corporate Risk Management
- Corporate Citizenship and Accountability
- Corporate Public Policy and Affairs
- Issues Management and Crisis Management
- Corporate Ethics and Management Assurance
- Corporate Governance
- International Issues
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.