CCP is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management and investment in the United States. By earning CCLM/CCP candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Consumer Lending/Credit body of knowledge, obtained the skills of retail banking management, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in retail banking management.
CCP Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CCP Recertification
Once you have passed the exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in consumer lending management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CCLM/CCP Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related credit, finance and accounting.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of retail banking approved training.
The CCLM/CCP examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essay and case study analysis questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Introduction to Banking and Financial Services
- Financial Statements and Financial Firm Performance
- Tools for Managing and Hedging against Risk
- Managing Investment Portfolios and Liquidity Positions for Financial Firms
- Managing Sources of Funds for a Financial Firm
- Providing Loans to Businesses and Consumers
- Managing the Future in a Global Marketplace
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.