CERM is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for Compliance, Financial management, risk management and investment in the United States. By earning CERM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the compliance and risk management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of compliance and risk management, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CERM designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in compliance and risk management.
CERM Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CERM exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CERM Recertification
Once you have passed the CERM exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in compliance and risk management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your risk management knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CERM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related risk area (compliance, risk management, actuary, finance, accounting, investment…).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of compliance; risk management approved training.
The CERM (Certified Enterprise Risk Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, Case Study and Multiple Essay Questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Governance and culture for ESG-related risks
- Strategy and objective-setting for ESG-related risks
- Performance for ESG-related risks
- Identifies risk
- Assesses and prioritizes risks
- Implements risk responses
- Review and revision for ESG-related risks
- Information, communication and reporting for ESG-related risks
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.