CBM is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management, bank management and investment in the United States. By earning CBM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the bank management and bank branch management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of bank management, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CBM designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in bank management.
CBM Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CBM exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CBM Recertification
Once you have passed the CBM exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in bank management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your bank management knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CBM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related banking area (bank management, branch management, finance, accounting, investment…).
The CBM (Certified Branch Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essays and case study questions (2-4 cases). The exam is given in booklet form.
- Introduction to Banking and Financial Services
- Financial Statements and Financial Firm Performance
- Tools for Managing and Hedging against Risk
- Managing Investment Portfolios and Liquidity Positions for Financial Firms
- Managing Sources of Funds for a Financial Firm
- Providing Loans to Businesses and Consumers
- Managing the Future in a Global Marketplace
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.