CFEng. is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management and investment in the United States. By earning CFEng. candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the financial engineering body of knowledge, obtained the skills of financial management, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CFEng. designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in financial management.
CFENG. Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CFEng. exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CFENG. Recertification
Once you have passed the CFEng. exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in financial engineering practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your financial engineering knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CFEng. Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related financial area (finance, Derivatives, Engineering…).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of financial Engineering approved training.
The CFEng. examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 multiple-choice questions examinations. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Analysis of Financial Statements and Cash Flow
- Financial Forecasting Planning and Budgeting
- The Management of Working Capital
- Short-Term Financing
- Time Value of Money
- Risk Return and Valuation
- Capital Budgeting Including Leasing
- Capital Budgeting Under Risk
- Cost of Capital
- Leverage and Capital Structure
- Dividend Policy
- Term Loans and Leasing
- Long-Term Debt
- Preferred and Common Stock
- Hybrids Derivatives and Risk Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Failure and Reorganization
- Multinational Finance
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.