CFMA is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management, financial markets analysis and investment in the United States. By earning CFMA candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the financial markets management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of financial markets analysis, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CFMA designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in financial markets analysis.
CFMA Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CFMA exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CFMA Recertification
Once you have passed the CFMA exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in financial market practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your financial markets management knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CFMA Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related area (financial markets, investment, finance, portfolio analysis…).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of financial markets analysis approved training.
The CFMA (Certified Financial Markets Analyst) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essays and case study questions (2-4 cases). The exam is given in booklet form.
- FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION AND FINANCIAL MARKETS
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- MONETARY POLICY AND INTEREST RATE DETERMINATION
- DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL MONEY MARKETS
- THE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL BOND MARKET
- PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS: RISK AND RETURN IN FINANCIAL MARKETS
- THE CAPITAL ASSET PRICING MODEL
- STOCKMARKETS AND EQUITIES
- THE EFFICIENCY OF FINANCIAL MARKETS
- THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET
- THEORIES OF EXCHANGE RATE DETERMINATION
- FINANCIAL FUTURES
- OPTION PRICING
- SWAP MARKETS
- FINANCIAL INNOVATION AND THE CREDIT CRUNCH
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.