CFVE is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management and investment in the United States. By earning CFVE candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Financial Valuation body of knowledge, obtained the skills of Financial Valuation Expert, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CFVE designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in financial valuation management.
CFVE Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CFVE exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CFVE Recertification
Once you have passed the CFVE exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in Financial Valuation management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your Financial Valuation management knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CFVE Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related Financial Valuation area (Asset Management, Financial Reporting, Income Recognition, finance, accounting, investment…).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of Financial Valuation approved training.
The CFVE (Certified Financial Valuation Expert) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essay and case study analysis questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Overview of Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, and Valuation
- Asset and Liability Valuation and Income Recognition
- Risk-Adjusted Expected Rates of Return and the Dividends Valuation Approach
- Valuation: Cash-Flow-Based Approaches
- Valuation: Earnings-Based Approaches
- Valuation: Market-Based Approaches
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.