CIFM is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management and investment in the United States. By earning CIFM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Islamic Finance body of knowledge, obtained the skills of Islamic Finance Manager, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CIFM designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in Islamic Finance management.
CIFM Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CIFM exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CIFM Recertification
Once you have passed the CIFM exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in Islamic Finance management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your Financial Valuation management knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CIFM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related Islamic Finance area (Islamic Investment, Corporate Governance, Income Recognition, finance, accounting, …).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of Islamic Finance approved training.
The CIFM (Certified Islamic Finance Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essay and case study analysis questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Part I: The Basics of Islamic Finance Inquiries
- Part II: Introducing Islamic Commercial low
- Part III: Eyeing Islamic Banking Operations
- Part IV: Islamic Investment markets Equity and Bonds
- Part V: Reporting, Corporate Governance and, Supervision
- Part VI: Takaful: Exploring the Fundamentals of Islamic Insurance
- Part VII: The Part of Tens
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.