CRBP is administered by AAIFM (The American Association for Investment and Financial Management); one of the most renowned associations for financial management and investment in the United States. By earning CRBP candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Retail Banking body of knowledge, obtained the skills of retail banking management, and committed to AAIFM core values and code of ethics. Earning your CRBP designation not only broadens your skill set, it demonstrates a standardized level of industry knowledge, making you a recognized leader in retail banking management.
CRBP Certification Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CRBP exam; AAIFM provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AAIFM also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AAIFM CRBP Recertification
Once you have passed the CRBP exam and received your certification, you will need to stay up to date on developments in financial planning management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your Corporate Finance management knowledge and skills, AAIFM requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CRBP Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related retail banking area, finance and accounting.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of retail banking approved training.
The CRBP (Certified Personal Financial Planner) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essay and case study analysis questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- The Retail Banking Environment
- What is Retail Banking
- How Do Retail Banks Work
- Retail Banks and the Economy
- Retail Banking Regulation
- Competition in Retail Banking
- The Banker-Customer Relationship
- Retail Banking Products
- Retail Banking Channels
- Payments and Payment System
- Credit Appraisal
- Banking Securities
- Personal Lending/Credit Scoring
- Business Lending Proposition
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates; please contact our authorized representatives in your region.